Increased collagen production through the controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis.
The technique of automatic medical micro-needling has been shown to increase the remolding of skin by creating thousands of microscopic channels thru the epidermis to increase the formation of new tissue by activating the body’s wound healing cascade (hemostasis-inflammation-proliferation-tissue remodeling). The micro-channeling causes the release of growth factors that promotes scar removal and healing and the deposition of new normal woven collagen, softening wrinkles and scars.
There are various delivery systems in micro-needling but automatic systems like DermalPen work best, creating literally thousands of channels thru the epidermis into the upper and mid dermis. It takes 4 weeks for new collagen synthesis and about 4 months for the full effect of these treatments. The common response by patients after the initial treatment is that their skin has a “glow” and that fine lines and wrinkles are diminished.
DermalPen Automatic Micro-Needle Therapy System is the affordable medical device that is ideal for the non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and dyschromia. Clinical studies have shown DermalPen to be safer and more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peels and just as effective as fractional CO2 laser in stimulating collagen and elastin production.
DermalPen is given in a series of 4 – 6 treatments – Each 14 days apart.
Why Is NewSurg DermalPen better?
It is automatic, easy to use, safe and extremely effective and ergonomically designed so treatments alleviate the discomfort caused by repetitive strain for the operator. New Surg DermalPen uses sterile disposable needle cartridge tips with 33 gauge surgical steel needles. The needle tips are inserted perpendicularly at a rate of up to 120 times per second so discomfort is minimized. Adjustable needle length from .2 to 2.5mm allows customized treatments from superficial freshening to deep scar revision anywhere on the body.
Advantages of NewSurg DermalPen:
- Operates on Battery or Plug-In (AC/DC)
- 12 or 36 Needle Cartridges
- Adjustable Needle Depth from 0.25 – 2.5mm for Precise Treatments
- Powerful and Quiet German Motor
- Adjustable Speed up to 1900 Oscillations per Minute
- Beveled Cartridge with Filter Eliminates Cross-Contamination
- Medical Grade Stainless Steel Housing
- Affordable Disposable Cartridges
DermalPen is indicated for:
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Reduction of Fine Lines / Wrinkles
- Deeper Absorption of Topicals
- Acne / Traumatic Scar Reduction
- Post Surgical Scar Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Stimulation of Hair Growth
- Reduction of Hyperpigmentation
- Can safely be used on the face, neck, and body.
- Can safely be used on thin skin.
- Can safely be used on dark skin (4 – 5 – 6) without causing hyper or hypopigmentation.
- Realignment of old collagen and increased production of new collagen.
- Safe and comfortable treatments with little to no downtime
- Treatments are given every 2 weeks usually in a series of 4 – 6 treatments.
- The average charge is $200 – $400 per treatment
DermalPen is the best valued aesthetic equipment you will ever invest in!
For more information or to arrange a demo of the DermalPen please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-570-4327.